Names: Aralia, Fingerpalm or Fatsia japonica
Length: 20 – 80 cm
Countries of origin: Guatemala, Costa Rica, South Africa, Italy, Spain
Availability: All year round
Range: Green Beauty and Orca Green
The story of
Fatsia japonica, also called Aralia, originates in Japan and was later cultivated in Italy and Israel. In recent years, the foliage has largely come from Central America, with Costa Rica and Guatemala as important countries. The product is imported weekly, making it available all year round.
Where do the Aralia leaves grow?
Aralia grows on a farm under a ‘saran’, which protects the leaves from the sun. As the plant continues to grow, it is renewed every 5 years. After the harvest, the leaves are washed in a barn and sorted by length (S-M-L). The product is available in different sizes, from 20 centimeters to 80 centimeters. The leaves are bunched in 10 branches per bunch. The product is available with or without vacuum packaging.
Fatsia Japonica thanks her beautiful name to her Japanese ancestry. The leaves have eight lobes « fatsi » in ancient Japanese which means « night ». In the Netherlands, Aralia is also called Finger Plant because of the similarity of the leaf shape with one hand.
Due to its exotic shape, the Aralia leaves can be used in various ways: in a bouquet, a corsage, decorative round….
The leaves have calming shapes that can be used as the collar of a bouquet.
The possibilities are endless. You can let your creativity run wild!
la boutique en ligne d’Adomex
- Une large gamme de feuillages décoratifs
- Un ample assortiment de feuillages et mousses stabilisés, de végétaux peints et d’articles de décoration.
- Une boutique en ligne facile d’utilisation et qui fonctionne sur tous vos appareils
- La possibilité de créer un compte si vous n’êtes pas encore client d’Adomex
- La possibilité de se connecter 24h/24 et 7j/7 pour faire vos achats
- Pas encore client? Nous vous offrons un aperçu de notre boutique en ligne.