Names: Cocos, Fishtail or Chamaedorea ernesti-augusti
Lengths: mini, medium, x-large and super
Country of origin: Mexico, Guatemala
Availability: All year round
The story of
Cocos or Fishtail, the leaf looks just like a mermaid’s tail, is transported by truck from the forest and the farms in Mexico or Guatemala to the processing shed where all leaves are washed, sorted, cut and checked for good quality. After they have been packed, they are ready to be sent to florists all over the world, who will again produce beautiful bouquets.
The leaf looks just like
a mermaid’s tail!
Where does Cocos grow?
The Chamaedorea ernesti-augusti is a beautiful undergrowth palm with merged leaf segments that are so characteristic of this palm.
This plant is found in humid, tropical forests in Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico, where it can grow up to 3 meters high.
From field to bouquet
Cocos leaf grows both in the forest (wild) and on farms under saran (shade cloth). After the product arrives at the processing shed, workers sort the leaves according to length and quality and then pack the Cocos into boxes and rolls for shipment.
Since it is transported by air, the product is delivered fresh and the quality is therefore guaranteed.
The grouped characteristic leaf of the coconut palm forms a beautiful ‘collar’ around each bouquet.
As a rolled leaf, it is reminiscent of an extravagant plumage. Folded, rolled up, this decorative green is very versatile.
la boutique en ligne d’Adomex
- Une large gamme de feuillages décoratifs
- Un ample assortiment de feuillages et mousses stabilisés, de végétaux peints et d’articles de décoration.
- Une boutique en ligne facile d’utilisation et qui fonctionne sur tous vos appareils
- La possibilité de créer un compte si vous n’êtes pas encore client d’Adomex
- La possibilité de se connecter 24h/24 et 7j/7 pour faire vos achats
- Pas encore client? Nous vous offrons un aperçu de notre boutique en ligne.